Certifications & Associations
Certified Master Inspector
- Issued by the Master Inspector Certification Board
- All CMIs have completed at least 1,000 fee-paid inspections and/or hours of training and education combined.
- All CMIs have been in the inspection business for at least three years prior to becoming Board-Certified.
- All CMIs abide by the inspection industry’s toughest Code of Ethics.
IAC2 Certified, Mold Certified
Infrared Certified, Thermal/Infrared Thermography, LEVEL 1 Certified
- By InterNACHI certified Infrared Thermal Imaging Institute
- By Snell Group Infrared Level 1 Training www.thesnellgroup.com
Home Inspection Training Instructor
- CMI proctor for InterNACHI home inspector training
- International Association of Certified Home Inspectors – InterNACHI
- Alberta Association of Certified Home Inspectors – AlbertaACHI
- Accredited Business – Calgary BBB