Proud to Serve the Greater Calgary Community
MR. Home Inspection Services is a local, Calgary owned and operated company that’s been proudly serving the community since 2009. We are firmly committed to assisting our neighbors throughout the Greater Calgary Region by providing high-quality home and commercial property inspections. When you choose MR. Home Inspection Services, you’ll get a professional, experienced home inspector whose top priorities include great customer service and thorough inspections you can rely on.
MR. Home Inspection Services Menu
Everyone in the Calgary Region has their own specific needs. Therefore, we offer a variety of inspection services that are geared toward homebuyers, sellers, owners, and commercial clients. No matter what type of house you’re interested in, We can help you make an informed decision!
Our service menu includes:
Buyer’s Home Inspections
Home Maintenance Inspections
Commercial Buildings/Property Inspections
Inspections Are Our Sole Focus
Unlike many home and commercial inspectors in the Calgary Region, we focus solely on providing inspections and inspection reports. This is our full-time business, so you can count on us to be there when you need us. We are Alberta licensed and insured. We are also bonded, which is only available to properly qualified and licensed professionals. Additionally, we have the local knowledge and experience needed to perform the comprehensive inspection you deserve.
My Company Makes Life Easier for You
Buying a house is equally exciting and time intensive. We strive to ensure that your home inspection goes as smoothly as possible for your convenience. At MR. Home Inspection Services, you’ll benefit from our customer-friendly policies and commitment to integrity.
- Weekend appointments available!
- Get your completed home inspection report back within 24 hours.
- Have questions? We’re here to help! Feel free to call me any time.
- You’re invited to join us for your inspection! We will provide a verbal summary during the walkthrough, along with a thorough written report the next day.
- We follow all InterNACHI Standards of Practice and Service Alberta requirements.
- We also carry Errors & Omissions/General Liability Insurance